Wednesday 26 June 2013

Mini Review; Katy Perry - Meow



Hands down, the best celebrity perfume I have ever owned! When I smell this, I think of a candy shop. It's not cheap smelling, like other 'overly sweet' fragrances. It's strong, but it's quite tolerable. I would say it is more of a day fragrance, but it smells so amazing it would be acceptable to wear it anywhere and everywhere! To me, the scents that stand out the most are vanilla, musk and pear. It's more of a 'young' fragrance, as it's a bit too sweet and playful for a more mature woman. If you are wanting something similar but more age appropriate; I would recommend YSL - Parisienne, as it has a similar smell, fruity and powdery, but it is more toned down. Both are amazing and both are my favourites along side Mariah Carey - Luscious Pink. I would probably choose Meow over Parisienne, simply because of the price difference and it's just as good. Compared to Katy Perry - Purr, I vote for Meow. It lasts longer compared to Purr. A little really does goes a long way! The scent doesn't fade or change as some others do either, huge bonus as I find a lot of the time perfumes lose their signature scents and become unpleasant. I nabbed a 50ml bottle for $69NZD. Oh, and the bottle is quite cute too. Really livens up your vanity! 


Meow(left) & Purr comparison. Photo credit: Favim

What's your favourite Perfume?



I rate Katy Perry - Meow;
 photo fullheart_zps5ae6f60b.png photo fullheart_zps5ae6f60b.png photo fullheart_zps5ae6f60b.png photo fullheart_zps5ae6f60b.png photo emptyheart_zps4b422200.png 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, let me know what you think of this post!

Top